Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Vermyndax <ve...@red-abstract.com> on 2004/07/31 19:39:32 UTC

Any way to add ruleset registries to /etc/rulesdujour/config?

I'm spending my rainy Saturday with updating my rules_du_jour at home
with the newest version and making the config file.

There are some other SARE rules I plan to include/test (since this is
like, a test server, and stuff) but they do not come in the default
ruleset registry.  I don't mind adding them, but I'm afraid that when
rules_du_jour itself is updated, I'll have to add them back.

Can a future rules_du_jour obey ruleset registry entries in the config
file?  Pretty please?

--JM

--
Vermyndax@red-abstract.com
http://blogs.red-abstract.com/vermyndax

Because this E mail address is transmission exclusive use, message it
does not reply, fish prayer it is to call it does.

Re: Any way to add ruleset registries to /etc/rulesdujour/config?

Posted by Vermyndax <ve...@red-abstract.com>.
Duh.  Nevermind.