Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net> on 2020/09/03 20:36:16 UTC

forge-allura move

https://forge-allura.apache.org/ is intentionally down for a bit, while moving
from allura-vm2 (old) to a new allura-vm backend host.  I've got the new one all
set up and working.  Currently waiting ASF Infra to update DNS records, but I
didn't want to have to copy the database across hosts again, so I've turned off
the allura-vm2 services during the transition.

--
Dave Brondsema : dave@brondsema.net
http://www.brondsema.net : personal

Re: forge-allura move