Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by geenee1019 <ge...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/02 16:26:34 UTC

Issue after ActiveMQ Server restart.

Hi,
   I have some basic problem in ActiveMQ restart.
   The Spring application is configured to listen the ActiveMQ server
always. I any message falls on the ActiveMQ Server the Spring application
will consume the messages and do some process.
   If i restart the ActiveMQ server, the Spring application running in JBOSS
4.1 throw the error. But when I restart the ActiveMQ server, the Spring
application still throws error, it doesn't reconnect it.

    For this reason whenever i restart the ActiveMQ server , i need to
restart my Spring application server.

   Could you please give me any solution in such a way that whenever i
restart the ActiveMQ server my application server automatically reconnect
to.

I did my configuration like this,
<bean id="jmsFactory"
class="org.apache.activemq.ra.ActiveMQResourceAdapter">
	   	<property name="brokerUrl"
value="failover://(tcp://localhost:61616,tcp:
</bean>

Thankz and Regards
Geenee