Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Roman Nikiforov <rn...@gmx.net> on 2006/05/10 19:21:49 UTC

tomahawk sandbox 1.1.2 from svn

Hi,
unforunatey there is no sandbox in new MyFaces/Tomahawk release. I tried
to make it myself from svn, but maven don't want it.
My steps:
1. svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/myfaces/tomahawk/branches/1_1_2
2. cd 1_1_2/
3. mvn
I'm getting the following error message
[INFO] Trace
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: required
artifacts missing:
  org.apache.myfaces.shared:myfaces-shared-tomahawk:jar:2.0.0

for the artifact:
  org.apache.myfaces.tomahawk:tomahawk:jar:1.1.2

from the specified remote repositories:
  apache-maven-snapshots (http://cvs.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository),
  myfaces-repo (http://myfaces.zones.apache.org/dist/maven-repository)

        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:548)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalWithLifecycle(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:472)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoal(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:451)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:303)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:270)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:139)
        at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.doExecute(DefaultMaven.java:322)
        at
        at
        at
        at
Caused by:
org.apache.maven.artifact.resolver.ArtifactResolutionException: required
artifacts missing:
  org.apache.myfaces.shared:myfaces-shared-tomahawk:jar:2.0.0

for the artifact:
  org.apache.myfaces.tomahawk:tomahawk:jar:1.1.2

from the specified remote repositories:
  apache-maven-snapshots (http://cvs.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository),
  myfaces-repo (http://myfaces.zones.apache.org/dist/maven-repository)

        at
org.apache.maven.artifact.resolver.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolveTransitively(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:251)
        at
org.apache.maven.artifact.resolver.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolveTransitively(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:211)
        at
org.apache.maven.artifact.resolver.DefaultArtifactResolver.resolveTransitively(DefaultArtifactResolver.java:182)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.resolveTransitiveDependencies(DefaultPluginManager.java:1120)
        at
org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:369)
        at
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoals(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:531)
        ... 16 more

Re: tomahawk sandbox 1.1.2 from svn

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
The sandbox is not part of the release because its still experimental
stuff.  So it has been intentionally excluded.  Now that SVN is up,
people should be able to build their own.

Sean

Re: tomahawk sandbox 1.1.2 from svn

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
Well,

the tomahawk 112 release contains the core.

Building sandbox from scratch will fail currently, since
http://svn.apache.org/ is down.

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf