Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "squallmat ." <sq...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/23 12:01:34 UTC

zone on a

Hi,

I have a table, one of the row (<tr>) has been included in a Zone. But when
I ajax-update this zone, I see that this zone is removed from the table and
is displayed in a div just before the table.
Why this modification at zone update ? And how to prevent it ?

Re: zone on a

Posted by Geoff Callender <ge...@gmail.com>.
Or put zone on the <tr>, like in the examples.

	http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au/jumpstart7/examples/ajax/eventlinksinaloop
	http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au/jumpstart7/examples/ajax/formsinaloop

Re: zone on a

Posted by Boris Horvat <ho...@gmail.com>.

Re: zone on a

Posted by Geoff Callender <ge...@gmail.com>.
Here are 2 working examples you can use as a reference point:

	http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au/jumpstart7/examples/ajax/eventlinksinaloop
	http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au/jumpstart7/examples/ajax/formsinaloop

Cheers,

Geoff