Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Andreas Bulling <sp...@phoenix.hadiko.de> on 2006/02/05 14:01:10 UTC

Howto override validation messages?

Hi everybody,

I have a problem with the validation messages in T4 and after
searching the archives without finding a solution to this problem
I hope someone on this list can help me:

The problem is that not all validation messages are localized
to German but I don't know how to override the default ones/
use my own messages?!

Thanks in advance,
  Andreas

Re: Howto override validation messages?

Posted by Ron Piterman <rp...@gmx.net>.
basically, ou can't, it will be fixed in 4.1 - says hls

there is a hack though - create a file which overrides the validation
messages properties file in the valid package of tapestry.

cheers,
ron