Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Coder One <co...@yahoo.com> on 2008/05/29 06:35:29 UTC

CXF & JSON

We need to hook up a GWT app to our web services (SOAP).  We don't want to use GWT RPC.  We are thinking about exposing our services as JSON...ie...instead of SOAP in/out, we take JSON in/out, but "everything" else is pretty much RPC...ie...not REST.

Can this be done with CXF?  In many ways, DWR is supposed to fit this space, but it would be cool if we CXF could provide a simple mapping along with appropriate marshalling functions that can connect a JSON call with our POJOs.

Thanks...