Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "Segal, Jeffrey" <Je...@solers.com> on 2008/10/15 16:16:27 UTC

wsdl2java question

Hello,

I believe wsdl2java is "optimizing" its schema translation against my
will, so I was wondering if there is a way to turn that off.  It's
essentially changing this:

<xs:attribute name="identifier" type="foo:WrapperType" use="required">
 <xs:simpleType name="WrapperType">
  <xs:restriction base="xs:positiveInteger"/>
 </xs:simpleType>

to this:

protected BigInteger identifier;

instead of this:

protected WrapperType identifier;

This may be desired behavior a lot of the time, but in this case I need
to preserve the wrappers.  Perhaps this is really a JAX-B thing?
Thoughts?

Thanks,
Jeff

Re: wsdl2java question

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
This is a JAXB thing.    There is a jaxb customization that can be used to
control it.

<jaxb:globalBindings mapSImpleTypeDef="true"/>

See section 7.5.1 of the JAXB spec for more details.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org