Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de> on 2003/09/05 12:39:42 UTC

Supporting ApacheCon

What do you think of putting the nice logo
which can be found at http://jakarta.apache.org
announcing the ApacheCon on our website as well?

Can someone do this please?

Carsten

Re: Supporting ApacheCon

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

> What do you think of putting the nice logo
> which can be found at http://jakarta.apache.org
> announcing the ApacheCon on our website as well?

Peeps on the Apachecon list have asked to wait for another week IIRC.
Otherwise: +1

</Steven>
stevenn at outerthought.org                stevenn at apache.org

Re: Supporting ApacheCon

Posted by Tetsuya Kitahata <te...@apache.org>.
FYI:

Jakarta Project  removed that link to AC2003 as requested
in order to  allow more time for preparation of the event.

Let's link to that page after the preparation of the event (and
ApacheCON 2003 site) would be completed!

Cheers,

-- Tetsuya. (tetsuya@apache.org)

On Fri, 5 Sep 2003 12:39:42 +0200
(Subject: Supporting ApacheCon)
"Carsten Ziegeler" <cz...@s-und-n.de> wrote:

> What do you think of putting the nice logo
> which can be found at http://jakarta.apache.org
> announcing the ApacheCon on our website as well?
>
> Can someone do this please?
>
> Carsten

E-mail: tetsuya@apache.org  http://www.terra-intl.com/
(Accredited Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument Facilitator)
http://www.hbdi.com/

RE: Supporting ApacheCon

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
Ok, forget it for now - I was too early...we have to wait
for the official announcements...

Carsten