Posted to builds@apache.org by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@googlemail.com> on 2010/09/16 09:09:25 UTC

Struts 2 Timeout

Hi,

What's going on with that job? All the time is getting timeouts, I've
increased the timeout setting to 120 but didn't help :-(
Help!

https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/view/Struts/job/struts2/233/

Thanks in advance
--
Łukasz
+ 48 606 323 122 http://www.lenart.org.pl/

Re: Struts 2 Timeout

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
On Thu, Sep 16, 2010 at 9:09 AM, Lukasz Lenart
<lu...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> What's going on with that job? All the time is getting timeouts, I've
> increased the timeout setting to 120 but didn't help :-(
> Help!
>
> https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/view/Struts/job/struts2/233/

Looking at this build, it was aborted after 126 minutes, which seems
to fit with a build timeout configured to 120 minutes. Try increasing
the number even further.

/niklas