Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Kaxil Naik <ka...@gmail.com> on 2020/08/12 00:16:45 UTC

[Meeting Notes] Airflow 2.0 Dev Call #1 - Planning

Hi all,

I have created a document to summarize the discussion from the first Dev
call for Airflow 2.0

*Doc Link*:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/AIRFLOW/Meeting+Notes#MeetingNotes-#1:10Aug2020-Planning&Scoping

To all those who attended, can you please double-check and add if I have
missed anything?

To all those who didn't join, if you disagree to anything in the Summary
please voice your opinion.

Regards,
Kaxil

Re: [Meeting Notes] Airflow 2.0 Dev Call #1 - Planning

Posted by Vikram Koka <vi...@astronomer.io>.
Thank you Kaxil, this looks great. I just updated the list of attendees to
include a couple of people who I had noticed in the meeting.