Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Thomas Tatzel <th...@db.com> on 2003/11/10 12:24:42 UTC

How I could report JUnit test case results by email developer dependent

Hello together,

I'm looking for a possibility for my nightly builds to report the results
(failures/errors) of my JUnit test cases developer dependent. In other
words: If a test case fails, I want to send to the person who changed the
file the last time a email to check the problem and corrected it for the
next nightly build.

I think this should be possible, because in the project.xml in the
"developers" section we have the relation between the CVS userid and the
email.

Is there anywhere a plugin which provides this?

Regards
Thomas

RE: How I could report JUnit test case results by email developer dependent

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com>.
Yes, you can can, but I think only in a single email domain instance.  It
just looks up the cvs username, and then appends a standard
@someemail.com...  However, more integration between Maven and CC wold be
cool..

Eric

Posted by Alain Javier Guarnieri del Gesu <ja...@ajgdg.com>.