Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Maurice Lawler <ma...@me.com> on 2013/04/06 02:17:51 UTC

SSH between Instances

Hello Cloud Stack Family,

I am attempting to setup SSH keys from an instance to the KVM CentOS Node, however, it fails. From within this instance I can ping the node but I cannot SSH to it. My egress rules are setup to allow 1-1000 ports TCP out of the server and 22 / 53 / 21 into the instance.

What on the node do I need to do -- to permit instances to SSH into it.

- Maurice

Re: SSH between Instances

Posted by Maurice Lawler <ma...@me.com>.
I have since resolved this issue.