Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com> on 2022/04/04 15:19:08 UTC

nms-amqp repo default branch rename

About a year ago we requested that Infra rename the default branches
to 'main' for the various git repositories. I have just noticed from
some push notification mails that the
https://github.com/apache/activemq-nms-amqp repository was missed out,
its branch was not renamed.

I think we should raise another INFRA JIRA to get its default branch
renamed and align it with the others. Can one of the NMS maintainers
take care of this please, as infra will want verification that goes ok
etc?

Robbie

Re: nms-amqp repo default branch rename

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.
Seems like this has now been done, via
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-23198, though Infra are
awaiting feedback that everything went ok.

Posted by Timothy Bish <ta...@gmail.com>.

--
Tim Bish

Re: nms-amqp repo default branch rename