Posted to httpclient-users@hc.apache.org by "Welty, Richard" <rw...@ltionline.com> on 2012/10/01 15:31:28 UTC

RE: how to work around javax.net.ssl.SSLKeyException: RSA premaster

Susanta Mohapatra [mailto:mohapatra.susanta@gmail.com] writes:
> You need to add the unlimited strength JCE files. Google it, you can find the download link easily.

I saw discussion of that in the context of Oracle/Sun environments, and IBM environments. It wasn't clear it applied to openjdk, but I'll try it and see.

Thanks,
  Richard

RE: how to work around javax.net.ssl.SSLKeyException: RSA premaster

Posted by "Welty, Richard" <rw...@ltionline.com>.
I finally worked out how to get the wirelog out of a Fuse ESB application, it's attached.

Posted by "Welty, Richard" <rw...@ltionline.com>.
The jdk is sun/oracle 6u35 (the most recent 1.6)

The server I'm trying to talk to is a demo server for the service now product, the url is

https://demo04.service-now.com/cmdb_ci_list.do?XML&sysparm_query=name=

with username/password of admin/admin

I can access it fine with curl on the linux box, specifying the username/password on the command line (the service now server won't do interactive prompting for username/password.)

The authentication scheme at servicenow is basic

I'll try the wirelog output momentarily.

Thanks,
   richard

Posted by Susanta Mohapatra <mo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Welty, Richard" <rw...@ltionline.com>.