Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2009/04/16 14:05:17 UTC

Ohloh news

HI,

I think we could use ohloh for marketing too. We could issue an official news about the release here https://www.ohloh.net/p/162/rss_articles

I'm not sure if they really cope with what they pretend (OFBIz has not been updated since september).
I have asked for an update here https://www.ohloh.net/forums/10/topics/3330, we will see

Jacques

Re: Ohloh news

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Done, I have added a link to the news found at
http://news.prnewswire.com/DisplayReleaseContent.aspx?ACCT=104&STORY=/www/story/04-20-2009/0005008924&EDATE=
in the summary at https://www.ohloh.net/p/162/
I don't think we need to create a RSS feed for our news, and there are no other means to add a news :/

Jacques