Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Support Admin <su...@technologyrss.com> on 2021/01/04 03:37:05 UTC

Advanced zone setup

*Hello,*

I am install CT using basic zone, so all is ok and ping instance from my
local network.

So I decide setup Advanced zone, Can I setup Advanced zone without WAN
interface as like instance ping from my local network. Is it possible or
not. (with vLAN or without vLAN)

Sytemvm got ip from local network but instance got ip from guest cidir
10.0.0/24, My local network 10.66.0.0/16 so instance not ping from my
local network.

--

*Thanks & Regards.*

Support Admin

Facebook <htps://facebook.com/technologyrss> | Twitter
<https://twitter.com/technologyrss1> | Website <https://technologyrss.com>

116/1 West Malibagh, D. I. T Road

Dhaka-1217, Bangladesh

*Mob :* +088 01716915504

*Email :* support.admin@technologyrss.com

*Web :* www.technologyrss.com <https://technologyrss.com>

Re: Advanced zone setup

Posted by Technologyrss Mail <te...@gmail.com>.
*Hi, *

I create AD zone without vLAN. all servers have two interface like &
WAN. When AD zone create done then I see system vm got public ip from my
provided range. But my query is simple. How can I assign public ip on
every instanc? or when I create instance auto assign public ip from my
provided public ip range.

---

*Thanks.*

Re: Advanced zone setup