Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org> on 2013/09/30 22:16:36 UTC

Re: [progetto-it] Re: [RELEASE 4.0.1][Product Update Notification Service] updated XML feeds for the former versions to be notified about version 4.0.1

Oliver-Rainer Wittmann wrote:
> German, Italian and Spanish landing pages will be fine as I am being told.

Italian pages have been updated (on staging). They will be published
together with the English download pages.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Posted by Ricardo Berlasso <rg...@gmail.com>.
2013/9/30 Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>

> Oliver-Rainer Wittmann wrote:
>
>> German, Italian and Spanish landing pages will be fine as I am being told.
>>

> Italian pages have been updated (on staging). They will be published
> together with the English download pages.

The updated ES pages are on staging too.

Regards,
Ricardo