Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Sonali Kate <so...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/10 14:16:32 UTC

Poll multiple ftp locations at the same time and perform some action

*Requirement*: Poll multiple ftp locations at the same time and perform some
action.

My application (Java based) should keep on polling all available ftp’s and
perform some action.
For Example: Say I have,
1.            FTP 1 with directory path=D:\userFtp1_dir
2.            FTP 2 with directory path=E:\userFtp2_dir and so on…
Here the number of ftp’s configured and their directory path are not fixed,
It may vary for each run.

*Question*: Can we pass a list of uri for each ftp and create that many
endpoints in route.xml?
1.            If yes, how can I configure the endpoint so that It will poll
all available ftp’s?
2.            If no, do I need to create separate endpoints for each ftp?
Can we do this in routes.xml?

Please provide your thoughts on the same.
Thanks in advance.