Posted to dev@ripple.apache.org by Marc Luria <ma...@luria.net> on 2014/01/15 00:51:29 UTC

access control problem with current version of ripple and phonegap

Ripple was working fine for a while, but now I'm getting these errors.  Any
ideas how fix this?  What is rippleapi.herokuapp.com?

No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' header is present on the requested
resource. Origin 'http://localhost:4400 <http://localhost/>' is therefore
not allowed access.

https://rippleapi.herokuapp.com/xhr_proxy?tinyhippos_apikey=ABC&tinyhippos_rurl=http%3A...
..

Re: access control problem with current version of ripple and phonegap

Posted by Brent Lintner <br...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Raymond!

--
Brent Lintner

Re: access control problem with current version of ripple and phonegap

Posted by Raymond Camden <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Brent Lintner <br...@gmail.com>.

--
Brent Lintner

Re: access control problem with current version of ripple and phonegap

Posted by Marc Luria <ma...@luria.net>.

Posted by Raymond Camden <ra...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Marc Luria <ma...@luria.net>.

Posted by Raymond Camden <ra...@gmail.com>.