Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Samaya Althuru <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2007/05/10 04:00:39 UTC

[Axis2] Service Versioning support

Hi Team,

Is Axis2 supports service version in the recent releases? If yes, how?
If not, how to achieve it?
Any recommendations would be great.

Thanks in advance,
Samaya

---------------------------------
 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.

Re: [Axis2] Service Versioning support

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Samaya ,

Not in 1.2 release but we will definitely do that in next release.

Thanks
Deepal

Posted by Samaya Althuru <sa...@yahoo.com>.
Any ideas please....

My question is...
Suppose if we need to update schema as per new clients requirements which is already published to existing clients. How to support existing customers without effecting them from new changes immediately?

Thanks,
Samaya

Samaya Althuru <sa...@yahoo.com> wrote: Hi Team,