Posted to user@flink.apache.org by "Vieru, Mihail" <mi...@zalando.de> on 2016/02/16 14:53:41 UTC

Availability for the ElasticSearch 2 streaming connector

Hi,

in reference to this ticket https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-3115
when do you think that an ElasticSearch 2 streaming connector will become
available? Will it make it for the 1.0 release?

That would be great, as we are planning to use that particular version of
ElasticSearch in the very near future.

Best regards,
Mihail

Re: Availability for the ElasticSearch 2 streaming connector

Posted by Zach Cox <zc...@gmail.com>.
Awesome, thanks Suneel. :D

I made the changes to support our use case, which needed flatMap behavior
(index 2 docs, or zero docs, per incoming element) instead of map, and we
also need to make either IndexRequest or UpdateRequest depending on the
element.

-Zach

Posted by Suneel Marthi <sm...@apache.org>.

Posted by Zach Cox <zc...@gmail.com>.