Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by "Bill.E" <wi...@americanhm.com> on 2007/05/09 21:40:22 UTC

ActiveMQ.DLL and NMS.DLL Source Code Location

Hi all I am trying to build a .Net project using the barebones NMS and
ActiveMQ dlls  I found the binaries in the Spring NMS stuff,  but I don't
want to include spring at this time.  I need to find source and build these
guys.  Can anyone point me to where the source / projects exist.  I want to
either include the whole project as is as a dependency to my stuff or be
able to build them debug or release and include dlls accordingly.  Also, the
dlls included with Spring are built with .Net version 1.1 and I would like
to move them up to 2.0 at least.

Re: ActiveMQ.DLL and NMS.DLL Source Code Location

Posted by "Bill.E" <wi...@americanhm.com>.
never mind, I found the cvs stuff.