Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Dale Christ <de...@yahoo.com> on 2003/08/22 00:10:41 UTC

missing pubs in Lenya CVS

I seen that there are several pubs that are not downloading correctly
from CVS. They are:

   Forum
   docs
   computerworld

I cheked to see of there were any files in the directories, and except
for more directories they were empty.  Were these pubs purposely
deleted?  If so, then the directories should be competely removed as
well.

I still can't get live view or edit/authoring without seeing the
ever-present 'page not published' error.  I can't even login to publish
the pages that I want.  I'm really getting frustrated with lenya, and
may have to put it down for a while.  I've have this problem for over a
week, and it's still there.

--Dale

Re: missing pubs in Lenya CVS

Posted by Dale Christ <de...@yahoo.com>.
Gregor--

--- "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org> wrote:
> have you checked out with -P (prune empty directories)
>
> if you want these deprecated publications ,you can get them from
> http://wyona.org

Not yet.  I'll add that to my script.  Thanks for the info.

--Dale

Re: missing pubs in Lenya CVS

Posted by "Gregor J. Rothfuss" <gr...@apache.org>.