Posted to jdo-dev@db.apache.org by Michelle Caisse <Mi...@Sun.COM> on 2005/03/03 22:58:28 UTC

JDO TCK conference call Friday, 3/4

Hi,

We will have our regular meeting tomorrow (March 4) at 9 am PST to
discuss JDO TCK issues and status.

Dial-in numbers are:

866 230-6968   294-0479#
International: +1 865 544-7856

Agenda:

Subversion repository issues (Michael)
TCK/jpox/Derby testing (Michelle)
Detached objects testing (Matthew)
Other issues

-- Michelle

Re: JDO TCK conference call Friday, 3/4

Posted by Michael Bouschen <mb...@spree.de>.
Hi Erik,

thanks for your comments.

>Hi,
>
>I'm running the TCK (maven runtck) and I have some notes about it:
>
>- There is no timeout functionality. This is very useful if a deadlock
>happens.

Yup this sounds useful. It would mean starting each tck test in its own
thread, correct? I could imagine having a system property defining a
timeout value. What would be a good default?

>- can't see the partial/individual results while the tests are running.
>I could not find them under tck11

Any failures are printed at the end of the test run. But you are right
you cannot see them directly. Would a log file help?

Regards Michael

>Erik Bengtson

Tel.:++49/30/235 520-33		Buelowstr. 66
Fax.:++49/30/2175 2012		D-10783 Berlin

RE: JDO TCK conference call Friday, 3/4

Posted by er...@jpox.org.

Posted by "Matthew T. Adams" <ma...@xcalia.com>.
I actually won't be able to make this, as I'll be at TSSJS in Las
Vegas...

Michelle, I've got some more assertions after going over other parts of
the JDO 2.0 specification.  I'll send separately for you...

--matthew