Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Ma...@swisscom.com on 2003/05/16 11:16:39 UTC

XSP page auto-refreshes 100-200 times, but only one refresh/two!!!

Hello,
I think that it isn't an sql problem, I think it's the page that
resfreshes!

I explain the problem :

1.I load a page (test.xsp)
2.The page auto-refreshes 100-200 times (in the navigator status I se
"Web site found..." then "Opening..." then "Web site found...", and this
100-200 times!
3.Then I press F5 to refresh, and the page comes directly!
4.I re-press F5 and I have the same refresh-loop!

Is that a bug with cocoon? Tomcat? XSP?...?
I don't understand!
Please help!!!