Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by "Baheti, Abhishek" <ab...@indcon.com> on 2005/08/29 19:48:44 UTC

Placement of OJB.properties file

Hello
I am new to OJB user group and using OJB version rc 4 ( file
db-ojb-1.0.rc4.jar) . We have ojb.properties file in path WEB-INF\classes
. But now as per clients request I need to place it else where ? can this be
done , if so kindly tell me where do I have to do the changes.
Thanks a lot in advance
Abhishek

Re: Placement of OJB.properties file

Posted by Ashish Rangole <as...@vexcel.com>.
I guess you can try putting it in WEB-INF\lib. What is the
reason for moving this?

Ashish