Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Peter Smith <pe...@fast.fujitsu.com.au> on 2005/03/01 06:38:51 UTC

in client-config.wsdd?

I can configure JAX-RPC Handlers using <handlerInfoChain> in
server-config.wsdd.

How can I define a similar chain for the client side in client-config.wsdd?

Apparently <handlerInfoChain> is only valid within a <service> element
http://www.osmoticweb.com/axis-wsdd/handlerInfoChain.htm
but I don't know how to configure such a thing in the client-config.wsdd
file.

Does anybody have an example?

Thanks,
Peter.

This is an email from Fujitsu Australia Software Technology Pty Ltd, ABN 27 003 693 481. It is confidential to the ordinary user of the email address to which it was addressed and may contain copyright and/or legally privileged information. No one else may read, print, store, copy or forward all or any of it or its attachments. If you receive this email in error, please return to sender. Thank you.