Posted to user@flume.apache.org by Ajeesh <aj...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/08 13:24:14 UTC

Flume 1.8.0 Static Interceptor is not working after upgrade from 1.6.0

 Hi Team,

    I have upgraded Flume application from version 1.6.0 to 1.8.0 & found
that Static Interceptor is not working. Events sent to Kafka doesn't have
any headers specified in Static Interceptor.

agent.sources.source_MonitorActivity.interceptors =  interceptor_1
agent.sources.source_MonitorActivity.interceptors.interceptor_1.type =
static
agent.sources.source_MonitorActivity.interceptors.interceptor_1.key = Name
agent.sources.source_MonitorActivity.interceptors.interceptor_1.value = Test

I am using custom source, Is there anything I am missing?

I have created SO question "https://stackoverflow.com/
questions/49174089/apache-flume-1-8-0-static-interceptor-is-not-working"