Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com> on 2009/07/13 23:20:25 UTC

RE: Axis2/C and lighttpd

Fabio--

AXIS-C *should be* supported
what is the question?

Martin Gainty

> From: fabio.feltraco@hp.com
> To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
> Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2009 21:14:49 +0000
> Subject: FW: Axis2/C and lighttpd
>
> Hi,
>
>  Trying the other list. :-)
>
>  Regards.
>
> Fabio

Bing™ finds low fares by predicting when to book. Try it now.
http://www.bing.com/travel/deals/airline-ticket-deals.do?form=MTRHPG&publ=WLHMTAG&crea=TXT_MTRHPG_Travel_Travel_TravelDeals_1x1

RE: Axis2/C and lighttpd

Posted by "Feltraco, Fabio (R&D Brazil)" <fa...@hp.com>.
Hi,

 Looking at the axis/src/core/transport/http/server/ (for Axis2/C) we have:
   IIS/     (Microsoft IIS Server)
   apache2/ (Apache HTTP Server)
   simple_axis2_server/

 I would like to know if someone have already developed a Lighttpd module for server side (or for any other light weight http server).

 As I have just started working with Axis2/C I also would like to know if there is a cookbook explaining how to use Axis2/C with different http servers.

 In our case we intend to use Axis2/C in an embedded system (limited memory, rom, etc) and we cannot use Apache or IIS servers. And Simple Axis2 Server is not intended for production.

 Regards.

Fabio