Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Walter Fu <Wa...@ssa.co.santa-clara.ca.us> on 2002/08/30 01:41:49 UTC

Same search results in multiple pages

- struts version:  1.0.2
- What I want to do:
  1. Action1 has its associated page1.jsp. page1.jsp includes
searchResultsInc.jsp
  2. searchResultsInc.jsp shows rows of search results.
  3. The field titles of the search results are links that would allow the
results to be sorted
  4. Similar to 3, there are Prev and Next links in searchResultsInc.jsp
that allows pagination.

  5. Action2 has its associated page2.jsp. page2.jsp also includes
searchResultsInc.jsp

Question:
 How do I set up searchResultsInc.jsp such that the sort links (step 2) or
the Prev/Next links (step3) will go to Action1 if searchResultsInc.jsp is
included by page1.jsp and Action2 if included by page2.jsp?

Perhaps there are better ways of doing what I am trying to do?