Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org> on 2004/07/20 05:04:29 UTC

[Fwd: build.xml diff files]

diffs are good - see attachments

steve

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: build.xml diff files
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 14:38:10 +0900
From: David Leangen <dl...@canada.com>
To: <us...@avalon.apache.org>

At Steve's request, here are the diffs for the build.xml files.

I noticed something, though... the build.xml used for the magic build may
not have been correct. Not sure, but I may not have saved the changes
before running the build. But it may also just have been nothing... hard
to say. In any case, it may be prudent to run another test. Sorry about
that!!

Cheers!