Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Theo Hultberg <th...@iconara.net> on 2013/02/24 20:39:55 UTC

New CQL3 driver for Ruby

Hi,

For the last few weeks I've been working on a CQL3 driver for Ruby. If
you're using Ruby and Cassandra I would very much like your help getting it
production ready.

You can find the code and documentation here:

https://github.com/iconara/cql-rb

The driver supports the full CQL3 protocol except for authentication. It's
implemented purely in Ruby and has no dependencies.

If you try it out and find a bug (which I'm sure you will), please email me
directy (theo@iconara.net) or open an issue in the GitHub project.

yours,
Theo

Re: New CQL3 driver for Ruby

Posted by aaron morton <aa...@thelastpickle.com>.
Thanks.

I believe there is some effort towards creating a C lib for the native binary transport at apache con http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/HackathonNA13

You could also ask on the developer list, someone will know.

Cheers

Aaron Morton
Freelance Cassandra Developer
New Zealand