Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by liulocust <li...@163.com> on 2006/11/22 10:13:44 UTC

How to dynamic binding values using accordionPanel

For dynamic binding reason,I want to dynamic bind back-bean values while
using accordionPanel,code as below:
   <s:accordionPanel >
       <t:panelTab />
       <t:panelTab />

       //because the  <t:panelTab> is dynamic ,so I must bind to a
back-bean.
   </s:accordionPanel>

I want to binding a back-bean to support dynamic <t:panelTab>,anybody can
tell me how to do it?

Re: How to dynamic binding values using accordionPanel

Posted by Manfred Geiler <ma...@gmail.com>.
Please ask such questions on the users list. Dev list is for
discussing internal Myfaces development issues.

Manfred