Posted to dev@oozie.apache.org by Akshay Rai <ak...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/29 13:49:28 UTC

Using Web Services Api to access Action configuration Info

Hi,

I am trying to use the Oozie Web Services API to fetch job information.

*API doc: *
https://oozie.apache.org/docs/4.2.0/WebServicesAPI.html#Job_Information

I am wondering if it is possible to get the 'Action Configuration'
information for a particular action of a flow. I couldn't find it anywhere
in the docs.

Expecting something like:

GET /oozie/v2/job/job-id@action-name?show=actionconfiguration

Thanks
Akshay

Re: Using Web Services Api to access Action configuration Info

Posted by Akshay Rai <ak...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mona,

Thank you so much for your reply.

Yes, I am able to get the entire job definition using the API call as
mentioned by you. But I am more keen on getting the specific action conf as
exposed in the web console.

I guess there is no current support to get the specific action
configuration using the WS API.

Akshay