Posted to dev@hc.apache.org by Erik Abele <er...@codefaktor.de> on 2008/02/11 19:18:00 UTC

Re: [GUMP@vmgump]: Project httpcomponents-client (in module httpcomponents) failed

On 26.01.2008, at 07:14, Roland Weber wrote:

> Roland Weber wrote:
>>
>> I don't mind having a Continuum if there are
>> volunteers to administrate a Solaris zone and maintain a
>> Continuum instance there.
>
> There also seems to be a shared Continuum instance:
> http://vmbuild.apache.org/continuum/groupSummary.action

Yep, please always use the shared stuff instead of adding our own.
There's also a shared Hudson instance running somewhere.

An own HC zone wouldn't be a problem though - if we need/want it...

Cheers,
Erik

Re: [GUMP@vmgump]: Project httpcomponents-client (in module httpcomponents) failed

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 11/02/2008, Erik Abele <er...@codefaktor.de> wrote:
> On 26.01.2008, at 07:14, Roland Weber wrote:
>
> > Roland Weber wrote:
> >>
> >> I don't mind having a Continuum if there are
> >> volunteers to administrate a Solaris zone and maintain a
> >> Continuum instance there.
> >
> > There also seems to be a shared Continuum instance:
> > http://vmbuild.apache.org/continuum/groupSummary.action
>
> Yep, please always use the shared stuff instead of adding our own.
> There's also a shared Hudson instance running somewhere.

I've set up an HC build on the ASF Continuum server.

Does not seem to be responding very well at present.