Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "j.emerlik" <j....@gmail.com> on 2019/09/24 17:30:12 UTC

Re: regex rule

I am trying to catch some header field with spaces but it doesn't work eg.:
header          __RULE_1       Return-Path =~ /[\s\d]{80,}/

Anyone could help or know why it's doesn't work ?

Re: regex rule

Posted by Paul Stead <pa...@gmail.com>.
A bit of anchoring wouldn't go amiss either:

header          __RULE_1       X-Mozilla-Keys:raw =~ /^[\s\d]{80,}$/

Paul

Re: regex rule

Posted by Paul Stead <pa...@gmail.com>.
You want:

Re: regex rule

Posted by "j.emerlik" <j....@gmail.com>.
Example link:

Re: regex rule

Posted by RW <rw...@googlemail.com>.
On Tue, 24 Sep 2019 22:02:59 +0200
j.emerlik wrote:

> example:

> but you can notice that after  X-Mozilla-Keys: there is 81 chars
> 0x020 or 0032 (space)
>
> Rule like thet dosn't work:
> header          __RULE_1        X-Mozilla-Keys =~ /[\s\d]{80,}/

Why do you want to do this? Isn't X-Mozilla-Keys added on retrieved
mail by Thunderbird?

Re: regex rule

Posted by "j.emerlik" <j....@gmail.com>.
example:

but you can notice that after  X-Mozilla-Keys: there is 81 chars 0x020 or
0032 (space)

Rule like thet dosn't work:
header          __RULE_1        X-Mozilla-Keys =~ /[\s\d]{80,}/

this too not work

header          __RULE_1        X-Mozilla-Keys =~ /[ ]{80,}/

Re: regex rule

Posted by John Hardin <jh...@impsec.org>.

Re: regex rule

Posted by Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk>.
On 24.09.19 19:30, j.emerlik wrote:
>I am trying to catch some header field with spaces but it doesn't work eg.:
>header          __RULE_1       Return-Path =~ /[\s\d]{80,}/
>
>Anyone could help or know why it's doesn't work ?

It's quite probably that the Return-Path is not the part of e-mail and it's
being added when delivering mail to mailbox.
How do you run spamassassin?