Posted to dev@mina.apache.org by Julien Vermillard <jv...@archean.fr> on 2008/06/26 11:16:08 UTC

org.apache.mina.common => org.apache.mina.core

Hi,

the o.a.m.common package was renamed to o.a.m.core, I fixed
mina/asyncweb and ftpserver. If you see something broken during your
build it's probably that, try to do a "svn update" and a "mvn clean"
then it's perhpas my fault :)

Julien

Re: org.apache.mina.common => org.apache.mina.core

Posted by Julien Vermillard <jv...@archean.fr>.
On Thu, 26 Jun 2008 11:59:03 +0200
"Niklas Gustavsson" <ni...@protocol7.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 11:16 AM, Julien Vermillard
> <jv...@archean.fr> wrote:
> > the o.a.m.common package was renamed to o.a.m.core, I fixed
> > mina/asyncweb and ftpserver. If you see something broken during your
> > build it's probably that, try to do a "svn update" and a "mvn clean"
> > then it's perhpas my fault :)
>
> If you could publish a new snapshot that would be great, FtpServer
> build now fails as it did yesterday before the new snapshot :-)
>
> /niklas

c'est parti !

It's going to land in maven server in a couple of minutes.

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.