Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Richard Duim <rd...@intercommit.nl> on 2000/02/22 10:02:21 UTC

RE: How to change the style based on request parameters...

Hi Andy,

on the 9th of feb you wrote

>I did this be replacing the File producer with one I wrote that looked >at
>the URL, and based on a properties file, added the Cocoon specific
>processing instructions and the stylesheet identifier. It works great, >and

http://xml-archive.webweaving.org/xml-archive-cocoon/2004.html

I am very new to Cocoon, and faced the same problems Simon points out
earlier in the thread. No access to the cocoon PI's from xsp...

Is there some way you can help me with getting a start writing a producer
that does the trick you mentioned.
If i'm right work is being done on a SiteMap within Cocoon but it doesn't
help me out at this time.

Regards Richard