Posted to user@poi.apache.org by pavanvusirika <pa...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/16 11:34:06 UTC

Re: Unable to Excel 2007 documents using XSSF

Can you please tell me the exact *maven dependency to be added* i have added
below dependency in my maven project but getting the same error

 <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.xmlbeans</groupId>
            <artifactId>xmlbeans</artifactId>
            <version>2.3.0</version>
        </dependency>

Thanks,
Pavan

Re: Unable to Excel 2007 documents using XSSF

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@alfresco.com>.
On Thu, 16 Feb 2012, pavanvusirika wrote:
> Can you please tell me the exact *maven dependency to be added* i have
> added below dependency in my maven project but getting the same error
>
> <dependency>
>            <groupId>org.apache.xmlbeans</groupId>
>            <artifactId>xmlbeans</artifactId>
>            <version>2.3.0</version>
>        </dependency>

If that's your only xmlbeans version then you should be fine. However, if
you still get the error, then you've also go another version from
somewhere - remove that older one and you should be fine

Nick