Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by George Lim <be...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/06 03:40:55 UTC

Possible broken link: Checksums

Please advise when I can safely accept that update has been achieved
without closing the page.

Re: Possible broken link: Checksums

Posted by "Marcus (OOo)" <ma...@wtnet.de>.
Am 09/06/2014 03:40 AM, schrieb George Lim:
> Please advise when I can safely accept that update has been achieved
> without closing the page.

when the download has ended normally it should be all.

Additionally you can check that the file size is at least fitting
roughly: compare the file size on your PC with the on in the green
download box.

Finally, you can check the hash value(s) on the webpage you are at the
moment: checksums. ;-)

HTH

Marcus