Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Matt Robinson <ma...@flightcentre.com> on 2005/02/02 03:58:06 UTC

Accessing the Cocoon flow context from JAVA

Hello.

Can anyone tell me how to obtain a reference to the Cocoon Flow Context from within a Source Factory?

I have created a custom Source Factory called WebMetricsSourceFactory and I can get the Cocoon Environment Context with this call in the contextualize() method:

this.envContext = (Context)newContext.get( Constants.CONTEXT_ENVIRONMENT_CONTEXT );

But I need to access something stored in the flow context.  How may I obtain access to this context?

Kind Regards,

Matt Robinson

E-Commerce
Flight Centre Limited