Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Bowie Bailey <Bo...@BUC.com> on 2007/02/02 18:05:21 UTC

RE: Made my first rule but is not checking anything? Do I need to enable that?

Add the following line to your user_prefs so that it adds the report
to the email regardless of spam status.

	add_header all Report _REPORT_

By default, only spam messages have the report.

Bowie

Posted by z3r0 <ki...@hotmail.com>.
Can I make all emails ham and spam have that report?