Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/21 11:04:58 UTC

Hadoop Web Interface Security

Hi as we knw that by using hadoop's web UI  at
http://namenode-ip/50070anyone can access the hdfs details can we
secure it only to certain
authorized users and not publicly to all.. in production....

Re: Hadoop Web Interface Security

Posted by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>.
thanks harsh any hints on how to give user.name in configuration files
for simple authentication,is that given as a property

Posted by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Visioner Sadak <vi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.