Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by krhansen <ex...@vertigonetcare.com> on 2007/07/12 08:32:22 UTC

Dynamic parameters in WSDL file

Hi,

My WSDL file includes a number of XML Schemas. These schemas are deployed on
a webserver seperate from the Servicemix installation.

In different environments, different serves for the schemas must be used, so
I need a way to change the include statements in the WSDL file depending on
a runtime property.

Are there any mechanisms in Servicemix for this?

Best regards

Kristian

Re: Dynamic parameters in WSDL file

Posted by wubinee <wu...@163.com>.
god,i have the same question to ask!

but ,my first wsdl imported  the second wsdl,
so i want to know how can i expose a web service which have such wsdls,is
there any attribute need to set or is there any mechanism to solve it ?

can any body  help me ?
thank you very much!