Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Alexandre Touret <at...@free.fr> on 2006/12/05 16:48:56 UTC

[M2] How to run a testng singletest with surefire ?

hello,
I have described my problem recently in a post but I have had no
response. So I that s one of my prioblems:
I m trying to run maven-surefire-plugin with testng.
I specified a testsuite in a xml file. Unfortunately, I have
the following problem:
When I try to run only one testcase described in a testsuite I always
have the following behaviour: The surefire plugin runs all the test
suite and not only the specified test case

I did the following command : mvn -Dtest=LoginTest test

How to run only one testcase ?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Regards,
Alexandre

Re: [M2] How to run a testng singletest with surefire ?

Posted by Alexandre Touret <at...@free.fr>.
OK
I moved the testng dependency from my root project (I use a multiproject
) to each module. Now it works fine.

I suppose its  a bug ....

I m going to add an issue in JIRA

Regards,
Alexandre

Posted by Alexandre Touret <at...@free.fr>.
Hello

Posted by Petar Tahchiev <pa...@gmail.com>.
On 05/12/06, Alexandre Touret <at...@free.fr> wrote:

> hello,
> I have described my problem recently in a post but I have had no
> response. So I that s one of my prioblems:
> I m trying to run maven-surefire-plugin with testng.
> I specified a testsuite in a xml file. Unfortunately, I have
> the following problem:
> When I try to run only one testcase described in a testsuite I always
> have the following behaviour: The surefire plugin runs all the test
> suite and not only the specified test case
>
> I did the following command : mvn -Dtest=LoginTest test
>
> How to run only one testcase ?
>
> Thanks in advance for your help!
>
> Regards,
> Alexandre