Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Yunee Lee <yu...@infor.com> on 2016/09/19 15:58:49 UTC

Solr replication failure then restart.

Hi,

I have a solr replication set up from master to slave in legacy ( It's not from the solr cloud).
Somehow the first initial replication doesn't finish and when it reaches 99% and got the error as following and then restart from the beginning.
I don't know why it is keep retriggering to start the replication over and over.

ERROR
ReplicationHandler
Index fetch failed :org.apache.solr.common.SolrException: Unable to download _55sm.si completely. Downloaded 0!=363

Here is the config in the slave. I wonder if solrconfig has any misconfiguration.

<requestHandler name="/replication" class="solr.ReplicationHandler">
	<lst name="master">
		<str name="replicateAfter">startup</str>
		<str name="replicateAfter">commit</str>
		<!-- to replicate the configuration files -->
		<str name="maxNumberOfBackups">0</str>
	</lst>

	 <lst name="slave">
		   <str name="masterUrl">http://url.com</str>
			 <str name="pollInterval">00:05:00</str>
	   </lst>
  </requestHandler>

Anyone had a similar experience, please share how to resolve the issue.
Thanks.