Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Ismaël Mejía <ie...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/25 12:43:36 UTC

[VOTE] Vendored Dependencies Release Byte Buddy 1.10.8

Please review the release of the following artifacts that we vendor:
 * beam-vendor-bytebuddy-1_10_8

Hi everyone,
Please review and vote on the release candidate #1 for the version 0.1, as
follows:
[ ] +1, Approve the release
[ ] -1, Do not approve the release (please provide specific comments)

The complete staging area is available for your review, which includes:
* the official Apache source release to be deployed to dist.apache.org [1],
which is signed with the key with fingerprint
3415631729E15B33051ADB670A9DAF6713B86349 [2],
* all artifacts to be deployed to the Maven Central Repository [3],
* commit hash "0756edfba7c682b1e75f4691c0ecb38a1dc9d16a" [4],

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours. It is adopted by majority
approval, with at least 3 PMC affirmative votes.

Thanks,
Release Manager

[1] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/beam/vendor/
[2] https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/beam/KEYS
[3] https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachebeam-1093/
[4]
https://github.com/apache/beam/commit/0756edfba7c682b1e75f4691c0ecb38a1dc9d16a

Re: [VOTE] Vendored Dependencies Release Byte Buddy 1.10.8

Posted by Ismaël Mejía <ie...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Luke there is indeed an extra module-info.class in the vendored jar.
This vote is cancelled. A new vote will be opened once the fix is merged.
PTAL https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/10970

Posted by Luke Cwik <lc...@google.com>.
-1

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1

[dist.apache.org](http://dist.apache.org) [1], which is signed with the key

[https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/beam/vendor/](https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/beam/vendor/)
[https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/beam/KEYS](https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/beam/KEYS)
[https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachebeam-1093/](https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachebeam-1093/)
[https://github.com/apache/beam/commit/0756edfba7c682b1e75f4691c0ecb38a1dc9d16a](https://github.com/apache/beam/commit/0756edfba7c682b1e75f4691c0ecb38a1dc9d16a)

Re: [VOTE] Vendored Dependencies Release Byte Buddy 1.10.8

Posted by Reuven Lax <re...@google.com>.
+1