Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/21 10:13:46 UTC

[RELEASE]: new snapshot based on rev. 1484675

Hi,

I have moved the snapshot tag to trunk revision 1484675 and propose
hereby a new snapshot build based on the SNAPSHOT tag.

After this snapshot I will start to include the translations (that are
already finished) in the snapshots. We will have one minor translation
updated as mentioned last week. And Regina is working on a help file for
the sidebar which will be integrated potentially as well. That means one
potentially further update in the help project.

Juergen

Fwd: [RELEASE]: new snapshot based on rev. 1484675

Posted by Albino B Neto <bi...@apache.org>.
[Novo snapshot]

On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 10:13:46AM +0200, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have moved the snapshot tag to trunk revision 1484675 and propose
> hereby a new snapshot build based on the SNAPSHOT tag.

Linux builds are available at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Development+Snapshot+Builds#DevelopmentSnapshotBuilds-AOOSnapshotfullsets

Regards
--
Ariel Constenla-Haile
La Plata, Argentina

Re: [RELEASE]: new snapshot based on rev. 1484675

Posted by Kay Schenk <ka...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 1:57 PM, Ariel Constenla-Haile
<ar...@apache.org>wrote:

> On Tue, May 21, 2013 at 10:13:46AM +0200, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have moved the snapshot tag to trunk revision 1484675 and propose
> > hereby a new snapshot build based on the SNAPSHOT tag.
>
> Linux builds are available at
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Development+Snapshot+Builds#DevelopmentSnapshotBuilds-AOOSnapshotfullsets
>

> Regards
> --
> Ariel Constenla-Haile
> La Plata, Argentina

OK, thanks to both of you...time for a new download. :)

MzK

"You can't believe one thing and do another.
 What you believe and what you do are the same thing."
                             -- Leonard Peltier

Re: [RELEASE]: new snapshot based on rev. 1484675

Posted by Ariel Constenla-Haile <ar...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jürgen Schmidt <jo...@gmail.com>.
On 5/21/13 10:13 AM, Jürgen Schmidt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have moved the snapshot tag to trunk revision 1484675 and propose
> hereby a new snapshot build based on the SNAPSHOT tag.
>
> After this snapshot I will start to include the translations (that are
> already finished) in the snapshots. We will have one minor translation
> updated as mentioned last week. And Regina is working on a help file for
> the sidebar which will be integrated potentially as well. That means one
> potentially further update in the help project.

trunk revision 1484675 corresponds to snapshot revision 1484679.

MacOS and Windows are already uploaded

http://people.apache.org/~jsc/developer-snapshots/snapshot/macos/Apache_OpenOffice_4.0.0_MacOS_x86_install_en-US.dmg

http://people.apache.org/~jsc/developer-snapshots/snapshot/windows/Apache_OpenOffice_4.0.0_Win_x86_install_en-US.exe

Juergen

PS: the builds are there since yesterday but the mail got lost

Re: [RELEASE]: new snapshot based on rev. 1484675

Posted by Ariel Constenla-Haile <ar...@apache.org>.