Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Suran Jayathilaka <su...@wso2.com> on 2008/06/09 13:59:41 UTC

Qpid with Apache Axis2

Hi,

I've written a tutorial that shows a simple scenario of using Qpid with
Apache Axis2. In this scenario, I used the JMS transport of Axis2 to
connect to a Qpid/Java(M2.1) broker and do request/response to a Web
service on Axis2, using a queue.

This document is readable at http://wso2.org/library/3663

Suggestions for improvement or rectification, if any,  are welcome.

Thanks.

--
U. Suran Jayathilaka
WSO2, Inc. - http://www.wso2.com

http://suranjay.blogspot.com

Re: Qpid with Apache Axis2

Posted by Rajith Attapattu <ra...@gmail.com>.
Suran,

Thank you for doing this as it will help increase the visibility of Qpid.
One minor suggestion is to add a link to the ConnectionURL and BindingURL
format.
http://cwiki.apache.org/qpid/connection-url-format.html
http://cwiki.apache.org/qpid/bindingurlformat.html

I have also added a few more bits in this blog post.
http://rajith.2rlabs.com/2008/06/08/axis2synapse-amqp-support-via-jms-transport-using-apache-qpid/

Regards,

Rajith

On Mon, Jun 9, 2008 at 7:59 AM, Suran Jayathilaka <su...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've written a tutorial that shows a simple scenario of using Qpid with
> Apache Axis2. In this scenario, I used the JMS transport of Axis2 to connect
> to a Qpid/Java(M2.1) broker and do request/response to a Web service on
> Axis2, using a queue.
>
> This document is readable at http://wso2.org/library/3663
>
> Suggestions for improvement or rectification, if any,  are welcome.
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> U. Suran Jayathilaka
> WSO2, Inc. - http://www.wso2.com